slept last night also quite rough. The cycle has not yet used to the new activities, and rotates half the night. Early in the morning it further, I had breakfast with the family and share the daughter to school a bit.
A tributary of the Töss is frozen. closed
Fischenthal, the Church is at this time yet.
fistula, the day promises to be sunny. It's about time, after all the fog.
Scottish Highland cattle, the climate seems to identify anything.
Rapperswil, the rose city, is situated on the southern Lake Zurich in the canton of St. Gallen
side of the door at the rectory a handmade map of St. James. 1868km.
view from the castle in the middle of the city on a hill in the direction of Lake Zurich Jonah. In the shadows of the lake is frozen.
The Lady Chapel between the castle and the church of St. Johann is from 1489th
View from the Castle to the pedestrian bridge to hoardings. I will walk across that bridge later, to come to Pfäffikon.
The old town of Rapperswil.
The pedestrian bridge passes remnants of Celtic settlements in the lake.
Pfäffikon, canton change again, I am now in the canton of Schwyz. In the background you can see the increase, which now lies before me. I would like to Etzel Pass, there is the Pension St.Meinrad. From 416m to 950m altitude. I'm curious times, whether the view up there not so cloudy.
to Santiago is too important to him that you could just interrupt for a construction site. There is a signposted pedestrian detour.
look back at Pfäffikon, Rapperswil back in the haze and the bridge between.
"Just do your eyes, everything is beautiful" is written on the blackboard. Nice slogan.
Here are the two ways of Saint James from Constance and the Rorschach-up of St. Gallen, which is used by the pilgrims along the northern edge of the Alps.
Frank will be passed at this point. I do not know them personally. She has published on the internet, a report on their Camino to Santiago from St. Gallen, which I was very fascinated http://www.franziska.ch . I will probably not be so emotional like her, but I am curious I will deal with the move may come crises.
Only a few meters, then I managed to climb to the Etzel Pass. The chapel St.Meinrad and the next board are picturesquely against the blue sky. Hopefully it is open, it would be still some way to the next potential accommodation.
The road to the pass last clear air with good visibility, in the far background peaks above the fog.
views of the mountains.
Fortunately, the inn open and has also room for me. The price is 70SFR high, but the room is okay, even a restaurant there. I wash my clothes in the shower and hang them on the heater. Hopefully it will be dry by tomorrow.
view from the room, wonderful.
And in the evening a cheese fondue, how to end a stressful day better? There are even again at a second pot for future reference, the first has "not felt shock," which, as we say to the point. Normally, people drink tea or wine for fondue, but I need lots of fluids, because the beer is just right.
is morning happens to be Incidentally, the name day of St. Meinrad. Not that I know all the name-day. But it is a delegation of monks came from Einsiedeln to tomorrow to celebrate the Day of Meinrad's Chapel. The restaurant is full, in addition to the monks and I have many young people come, probably for winter sports.
0 comments:
Post a Comment