comfortable in the Inter City traveled from Amsterdam to Frankfurt. In Frankfurt, then switch to a regional train to Aschaffenburg. There, a small lounge, then take a train along the Main, then after Bronnbach der Tauber.
I will be over 2000 km on foot. I would like a written diary, I suppose the documentation but also to make all of villages crossed as possible pictures of the place Childs. What is not always succeed, as I often do not come clean on the main path to a location. In the convent of the monastery
Bronnbach is since the year 2000 a religious house of the Congregation of the Missionaries of the Holy Family "with Polish Padres. In the former stable block is the branch of the Institute for Silicate Research of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft. Intellectual
all levels.
In the monastery I'll never make the first stamp in my pilgrim passport. This will then be asking is not too often, the brother is amazed.
I am staying in Külsheim, near Bronnbach. My first 7 km walk! It is cold, with clear air. While I'm on the road while climbing out of the Tauber Valley at the height, it gets dark.
What an atmosphere! Winter, cold, silence.
0 comments:
Post a Comment