Sunday, August 24, 2008

Raven Riley Kates Playgrou D

It's over, bye-bye ...

I'm back. The holiday is over. Tomorrow's going on with the VWA.
I was quite a lot, some have traveled to km (partly not alone), have seen a lot, had great conversations, laughter, and did the abdominal pain, sun and rain was about delicious food ... and and and how the stop is on vacation.
Here are some impressions:


On Wednesday, 13:08:08, I have taken my family with K. M'hagen (to be found, as stop-over in old home). went to an ice cream and gift delivery to the park there was a lot about and laughing. Of the latest stories about growing up of children, to the ordinary has been replaced everything. Thanks, I look forward to the reunion soon! :-)

From 14 - 16.08. I toured in Enschede / NL with my brother. It all started with the game "Extreme Frisbee in Dutch. Man goes to a relatively small, empty room and throws down with a rubber Frisbee. Who cries or gives up loses. It was followed by a trip to the city where event took place irgendnem. The most amazing of all was that I was finally the artists Roxorloops Beatbox (something with the linking funzt not, therefore: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=roxorloops&search_type=&aq=f)'ve seen live! Jaha, who was there! * Happy * Later we enjoyed a beer or on the roofs of Enschede very idyllic, and went to bed.
ran Thursday we through the city, drank coffee, ate Erdnusseis, talked nice, made at home a break, then went to eat tapas, then a church staircase session went to a neighbor and played until dark was Extreme Outdoor Frisbee in Dutch .
Friday was delicious breakfast, packed up and went to the last good about the world famous weekly market.


Right on next day, on Sunday, 17:08:08, and I drove Ampi to Bamberg. I think I get all the action no longer chronologically to the series ... :-( But we have looked at Bamberg, ie has Aki out myself and everything shown and explained, we have witnessed even the rest of the Jazz Festival, relatively quickly Esspress became our favorite restaurant, have been drinking cocktails, talking, listening, laughing , barbecue session with wahnsinns findings, we were in nem dance club ... an hour :-), there were banana wheat, great houses were seen, as well as interesting people, we have great fun with NEM balloon had, there was often delicious juice, unfortunately, head and Back pain :-(, coffee and cake with a very nice fellow student of Ampi, rumgelatscht, watched and re getingelt through the area, the grand finale, on 20:08:08, there was an incredibly delicious white sausage breakfast! * Mjam mjam *


... the last tour went from 22 -. 08/24/2008 and took me to Frankfurt, more precisely, to Bad Vilbel, to my godmother, since it was right chillig ... next evening there was once a culinary confusion: sushi, olives, meatballs, feta cheese, salad with prawns and cancer, escalopes, cheese and grapes. Another tapas evening almost. The compilation was really getting used to * cough * We have chilled, viiiiiiiiiel told and drank coffee :-) Also, we still look at directly in "Mainhattan to and take pictures (and I had a book of 1559 for 1.900, - € in the Hand boah * *). We had planned to visit a few friends of my godmother who know me only as a small child, but unfortunately, all flown :-( We had an evening at the Thai and then in some streets, because we have not recovered the car. In the morning we have long breakfast and retold, and talked and chilled juice drink and photos taken and and and in the end, so this afternoon I drove back home ...


Thank God, I have arrived safely at home! Nothing happened!

0 comments:

Post a Comment