Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Funny Volleyball Team Slogan

preys on that. 's mind (sth gnaws at someone)

us running out of topics. no, they do not go out: there are no topics to talk about that we could because we have distanced ourselves so far apart. too bad, while we stood so close. like siblings ... Well well, we'll talk already. Internet-on's. very superficial. again "pity". realize you do not do it? I'm disappointed. itches you but probably not great ...
if we were sitting opposite us, we could see in your eyes? I am considering whether I might not be up to better respond with "you". does not mean bad, just because the distance is so great. I know it will never the same again. but I am defiant. (but I will! ") which helps it? just leave, huh? to accept the fact I do not care anyway. or pray? probably.

0 comments:

Post a Comment