Friday, September 9, 2005

Command And Conquer 3 Pc Install Interrupted

Tag 14: Bessey (F) -5 ° C



A terrible cry me last night from the half-sleep. I had taken a shower after my arrival, and for me a few minutes down on the bed before I wanted to make me something to eat. It sounded as if someone was dipped by hand in hot oil. Anyway, I thought at first of something. Then again. What's going on?

My property is an annex with two bunk beds next to an assisted living home for mentally disabled people. I go over, maybe something happened and I can help. I'm in the kitchen. Nothing to see, all are peaceful, make something or entertain themselves.

Then again, this craze. One of the residents, a small woman of about 30 years ago, saw me and shouted at me with tremendous volume. The supervisor takes me by the arm and says the woman that I ok was. Now it's quiet again, and all are absorbed in their activities as if nothing had happened. I will therefore be included and I am from now until Monday morning part of this illustrious family.



view Bessey . I'm going to walk Mitttag something to keep the circle alive and to relax the muscles and joints. A restaurant is open, they offer a pilgrim menu that fits yes. For the rest of the day I read and sleep. The weather is still hazy, just right for a day off.

In the kitchen there is pizza night, everyone can help to demonstrate the possibilities and pizza. I am invited and must eat with.

night I still hear the screams of a couple of times, but they feel almost as normal.

I admire the caregivers and pay tribute to them the highest respect. In my eyes they run every day at least back to Santiago and .

0 comments:

Post a Comment