Thursday, December 8, 2005

Does Warm Water&salt Help Receding Gums

Tag 11: Abrets (F)-Montgontier (F), 10h, 0 ° C



After last night I was back a few miles down on the track, I come today for the second to Les Abrets. It is an uncomfortable morning, cold fog, with little visibility. Let's see if it gets through Sun.



Valencogne in the department of Isère and the Région Rhône-Alpes. Scallops in a 6-pack. And there are a coffee shop.



Today I had a strange experience. Normally, on any road, even traces of humans, animals and cars in the snow or Mud to be seen. In the dense fog I walk up a path as in the image on a small side path to a hill. Suddenly I notice that no traces can be seen here. In addition to the trace of a single dog that is running the same direction as me. The impression after he must have incredibly large feet. The fog is very dense, I can hardly see 10 m wide.
Since I am a bit queasy. I cut my long, thick stick from a bush on the path. So I trudge to the heavy stick through the snow.
After fifteen minutes, sliding in the track of the huge paw, I come back to a main road. Nothing to see a dog, but again a lot of tracks, as always.

I throw away the stick and think of the sailors who rightfully believe that they saw a monster. I am tempted to believe them.



The wind is blowing snow and frost from the mist centimeter thick in small areas.



Le Grand-Lemp. The dreary weather, I lose the sense of space and time. Only on the feet, I realize how long I am now on my way.




Chemin de Compostela - the road to Compostela. A cozy fireplace
, a fire would be an appropriate time of year Measure, which I would not be averse now. Who knows, maybe tonight? Or even a bath would be fine.



to find any accommodation. It is very dark quickly now, through the fog, there is hardly a transition from the afternoon into the evening. According to guide, there is a Gite de Groupe (group accommodation) in Montgontier, a castle-like homestead land. In fact, I find the Gite. The door is open, warm rooms, dozens of bunk beds.
But no one there.

I call and ring the bell in the whole property. Think about already, I just settle down, but then again go to the search for a warden or a matron. And then I find them in an apartment under the roof. Whether I can stay
the Gite. Non . Please? Non, fermé. I am perplexed. I'm getting really angry and start to complain to. It develops Diskussionsart, as known from beer tents at 3 clock. The warden in French, I of German, we do not understand a word each other. After several minutes, the man pulls the matron to the side and talk to him. Then she says to me in perfect German, that I could stay.

But not in one of the (clean) bunk beds.

After I paid, I get a room under the roof, in which the wallpaper . Roll A vacuum cleaner was most recently in 1980 in the room. Whew, is it disgusting. As possible without touching any objects in the room I'm eating bread and cheese and water from my bottle. No open fire ... no bathroom. What have I done wrong
actually what I done to deserve this? I'm broken, sleep soundly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment