Out of this world!
I was recently "posted" as a photographer. You could say derogatory that I was called to a "High Society" event.
I photographed in the morning until the afternoon 6 1 / 2 hours in the evening and again alittle bit. It was incredibly humid, I have not even sat in the time and the food consisted of 0.75 l water and a coffee. I had to by the employees of the company that I was "busy", can say how, where and when I had to shoot someone. Proposals For my part, necessary measures that would have raised the quality of the photos were much, honored or taken seriously.
was not talking to me and if so, I was just told that I have photographed and asked how much money do I get for the job.
The high society has one probably ever wondered where you can see the photos. Otherwise, nothing came. MUST also do not! But I must collect then such views? Look either devaluation or express sympathy?
Thank you that I am what I am and still have a spark of decency and humanity, that if I may say so!
evening I was allowed to come again. In itself that was almost okay. I could make at least once what I wanted, how I imagined it. Eventually
were very thank ... It was thanked everyone who has somehow been involved in this event, whether chief sponsors or Klofrau if you want Sun It was thanked for every fart and gag reflex. Great, I thought, maybe even now, even my work is recognized. In vain. Well, one can not have everything and it is not in the world. I was hoping that maybe at least one passes from the company.
Speak of the devil: Finally, there came the boss (the company that has booked me):
"Good evening, I have not even welcomed [would be unacceptable and say thank you]. They are already here all day? "
" Gut'nabend! Was this morning 8:00 to 3:00 here tonight just back. "
" And they are here the association or the newspaper? "
[! Smile and wave! I think I stand in the forest.]
---- CUT ----
It may be that I assert myself in the beginning had more experience, selbtbewusster and so on. But it can not be true that I would so have a shit!
If who care more about their Schnuffis, carts and big shots mainly for their Gld.
I am strong in itself, in terms of such situations. Dork talk goes in one ear in and the other out again. As such, I am tolerant and I think: To each his own ... It is at the moment only the "job" and there you have to take some nunmal all about ... But I know one thing: I do not do with it again! So much anger and disappointment, as I felt that day ... NNNĂ„! As could offer me twice or three times, which can look for 's other monkeys.
Thank you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment