... JAA HAAAA, she is still alive :-) I urlange have not written - it seems to me at least. Blogging? Can you eat?
It is in itself quite a lot happened in the past six months: I've finally 'ne nice apartment for myself and am happy awarded. OLE OLE!
I was here and there on the road and got a lot of fun and had a lot of stress at work - I must confess ... I did not much care about my friends (yes, I had to mention now, for me in the same breath for it excuse or whatever. All too much bustle and excitement ..) but the is well over, and, as already mentioned, I'm still alive.
Well, what else is there way?
my herbs and tomatoes grow very well on my Balko! My apartment is always
in tiptop order, because I'm hardly at home and Sniff's fine too.
What about my faith? - It is. Had at some point I mentioned that I had a huge crisis of faith? Well, like I have to recover yet. I have been a few weeks but back on the way up ... I mean, at least:-S No, I'm on my way up!
me all the time I thought: I can not just let God be God and I can not just let Jesus be Jesus. I would like God as my Heavenly Father and Jesus as my friend, the Redeemer!
I thank God that he has accompanied me in recent years, whether good or bad experience in time that I've experienced so much with him as much about him ... He did not let me go and I did not . THANK YOU!
So far so good and so much to do so. There is more to follow soon.
Here are some impressions of the last weeks:
0 comments:
Post a Comment