Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How To Use Hagerty Silver Dip

God's good pleasure

God not only loves his people, but rejoices in every one of us. He finds great pleasure in us. In fact, he is saved by us is recovered and purified.


whenever one is calling our grandchildren, I see this kind of parental joy with my wife Gwen. Gwen shines like a Christmas tree if it has one of our little ones on the line. Nothing can get them away from the phone. Even if I told her that the President would be at our front door, they would continue to scare me and keep talking.


How could I ever blame my Heavenly Father, that he delighted in me less than I in my own offspring? Sometimes I've let my children by doing things contrary to what I had taught them. But not once I've stopped loving them or me to enjoy. So if I love this kind of lasting than a imperfect own father, how much more our heavenly Father cares for us, his children?


Joshua and Caleb stood up in the midst of Israel and called out: " If the Lord to favor us, he will bring us into this land and give it to us "(4 Mose 14:8; Elberfelder ). What a simple yet powerful statement. They said: "Our Lord loves us and has joy in us, and he is every giant overwhelming, because he well pleased it has to do to us why we should not look at our obstacles, we must turn our eyes to the love of our Lord... he has for us. "


read in all the scriptures we know that God is pleased with us, " all that straight life, he loves. " (Proverbs 11:20; Good News ). " The prayer of the upright, he is well pleased." (Proverbs 15.8; Schlachter 2000 ). . ... My powerful enemy was too strong for me ... but the LORD was my support he led me to another place, he delivered me, because he delighted in me. " (Psalm 18.18-20; from English )


It is absolutely essential that we believe that God loves us and delight us has. Then we will be able to accept that any circumstance in our lives turn out to be the loving will of our father will turn for us. We will come out of our desert by relying on the loving arms of Jesus. And in our grief, he will bring joy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment