The temptation is an invitation or temptation to commit an immoral act. Satan is raging right now in the world like a roaring lion, trying to lure the Christians by strong Immorality devour. No one is immune and the closer you come to God, the more the desire Satan sift up.
sinners can not be tried - the only true children of God! The rain can not touch a body that is already under water. Sinners are already drowned in condemnation, and as children of Satan do what he dictated them. You do not have to be tried or tempted, because they already are immoral - already convicted. Just like the slaves they have no free choice. They just go from death in the second death, "are torn by the roots." Sinners can teased by the devil but can not be tried. Satan lures his own children into deeper and darker trenches of immorality, but they are already dead in their transgressions and sins, and no longer fight the battle of life. And so our Lord tells us that we should be pleased if we fall into various trials. We are witnessing something special only to mature as Christians.
is temptation "training under combat conditions." It is "limited" warfare - it limits God to the point of the "unbearable". He wants to battle- Warriors who can testify: "I was under attack! I was in the fight! The enemy was all around me, has shot me, has tried to kill me, but God showed me how to accept it and am not afraid. Now I have experience, so next time I will have no fear. "
temptation is not a sign of weakness or affection for the world. On the contrary, it is a completion, it is a sign that God trusts us. The Spirit led Jesus into the arena of temptation in the wilderness so that he could learn the secret of the power of all temptation. God even said to Jesus, "Son, I have given you the spirit of abundance. I've confirmed to the world. Now I would Satan allow you to throw every trick - so you can see how powerless he is - so you never have to fear his rule - that you are able to go out and preach the kingdom with the trust shown that Satan is defeated - and he up may encroach in any way. "
And that is the reason why the Christians are now in temptation. The temptation is authorized in the holy life to teach us the limitation of Satan. Expose his weakness. In order to reveal Satan as a scarecrow. We only before the fear we do not understand.
0 comments:
Post a Comment