I simply need to get rid of. My brain is a sadist and a particularly vicious although I would say almost. We all brains are predisposed hopelessly masochistic Worse. They love to torture us, and they do not even sorry
What happened I must confess.? I forgot Jamie Christmas is coming, and Christmas spending itself. much better with the family. So I am gone home. I had to get up pretty early, Jamie was still asleep. He did, unfortunately, still, as I have long sat in the car. I could not turn back - and so he was left alone.
However, we have just talked on the phone, and he has me a little angry. Now he just celebrated his roommates. Could be nice, too.
The point is: Why does my head every day for me forget all those nice as birthdays, appointments, and especially Jamie - and allows me not this one little thing that my mind has blocked far too long to get rid of at last. Why so much mental storage space is wasted on useless nuclear waste that contaminated my whole head unnecessarily? Why am I not able to control me and this little thing at last quite well to push away?
Maybe because then everything would not be so exciting. Because we would not live to see all these big and small feel Cyclones do not have this unexpected downpours and, not all of this incredibly beautiful butterflies in the stomach - for what can be controlled is predictable. And what is predictable, at some point loses its appeal. Can we control our thoughts and feelings - which would then differentiate ourselves from the computer? Then we would be as predictable as a road map. And schedules are mad sexy and a little bit boring.
We probably need to continue to suffer. Next try with the small and large Ouch's our heart (in friendly cooperation with the head) to get by. We continue to mentally torment and torture to be - in the hope that at some point everything better. And I think it will. Because at some point dusty old garbage behind new memories. There, he radiates maybe a little bit of - but that fades. Only much later it is found then only if one digs long enough. But this is never really a reason - because who needs a rusty, dusty - and above all broken - relationships?
What happened I must confess.? I forgot Jamie Christmas is coming, and Christmas spending itself. much better with the family. So I am gone home. I had to get up pretty early, Jamie was still asleep. He did, unfortunately, still, as I have long sat in the car. I could not turn back - and so he was left alone.
However, we have just talked on the phone, and he has me a little angry. Now he just celebrated his roommates. Could be nice, too.
The point is: Why does my head every day for me forget all those nice as birthdays, appointments, and especially Jamie - and allows me not this one little thing that my mind has blocked far too long to get rid of at last. Why so much mental storage space is wasted on useless nuclear waste that contaminated my whole head unnecessarily? Why am I not able to control me and this little thing at last quite well to push away?
Maybe because then everything would not be so exciting. Because we would not live to see all these big and small feel Cyclones do not have this unexpected downpours and, not all of this incredibly beautiful butterflies in the stomach - for what can be controlled is predictable. And what is predictable, at some point loses its appeal. Can we control our thoughts and feelings - which would then differentiate ourselves from the computer? Then we would be as predictable as a road map. And schedules are mad sexy and a little bit boring.
We probably need to continue to suffer. Next try with the small and large Ouch's our heart (in friendly cooperation with the head) to get by. We continue to mentally torment and torture to be - in the hope that at some point everything better. And I think it will. Because at some point dusty old garbage behind new memories. There, he radiates maybe a little bit of - but that fades. Only much later it is found then only if one digs long enough. But this is never really a reason - because who needs a rusty, dusty - and above all broken - relationships?
0 comments:
Post a Comment