Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pokemon Heart Golddesmume Black Screen

In a word: What have you learned in 2008?


town hero: A Year of changes for me. I moved out, have started doing what I always wanted to do and am about to me a new one to build a freer life.

was 2008, I guess one of the few key years that every person has in life. One school holds a sudden in the hand and with the words: "Do good!" pushed into the world. And if ih So back look to the last year I can say is: "power of hers but better"

I've learned what it means to have a responsibility. And shopping bags, but only at the margins.

I've also probably learned that friendship is a word that everyone should write great, I think, without friends I had the year were not quite so good .. (Kind regards to Saarbrücken at this point).

Self Made Psycho : I've learned that life goes on even after that, and that chocolate makes one happier than any dream (/ guy).


What have you learned in 2008? Tell's us - without registration. Just as a comment under this entry .. We would be happy :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment