Monday, December 22, 2008

Where Does Epididymitis

My Christmas: Ten of the best tearjerker

Actually, I can turn out Christmas this year. I pointedly barred me for weeks, any stimuli that in me even close to Christmas - have warm / humid feelings may awaken. I succeeded only Duch blinders on Christmas markets, strained off-hear shops and consistent Ignore the changed eating habits from friends (Gingerbread). The latest, if I every year for Christmas and it snowed Thuringia arriving in the house after smelling tunnels (/ stinks, but that's a matter of opinion), also break me in all dams. So here are the songs that make me the world every year at Christmas a bit of healing.

# 10: Sarah Connor - It's Christmas in my heart



What we have howled! My memories of this song: A cozy sofa, covered, vollmondige nights, Sarah in TV and a telephone at the other End of all my dreams were hanging.

Seat 9: No Angels feat. Donovan - Atlantis



Again a sofa - but another place and another time. We, a friend and I lay there all night, cursed and laughed at everything - and suddenly the No Angels on TV. Donovan to our witty comment: "Wow, where they have since been excavated? We thought it was funny - and my brain still finds the evening memorable.

Seat 8: Jeanette - The Infant Light



ideal world at it's best: A Christmas bakery full of happy children, a little smugly grinning Jeanette Biedermann, who has obviously been a bit looked too deeply into the mulled wine cup, a large fireplace, the very many gifts and a weeeeeeit and wide lonely-snowed refuge. Be honest: Somehow we would wish it all sometimes, right? ;-)

Seat 7: TV Allstars - Do they know it's christmas




And all are in love again: Forget about all the petty jealousies and rivalries of our Casting heroes of the first generations. Today they are all reunited, meet in a secluded villa on the common merriment and music. This is so beautiful - it's just you'd think ..

Seat 6: Befour - I hand in hand



Befour I saw last December live: Feels twenty degrees below zero, a clear, starry night and lots of mulled wine . In short: Christmas in the most noble accomplishment. ;-)

Seat 5: Kate Winslet - What if



felt my 'first Christmas song - and a tear-intensive one at that. Kate, I love you! :)

Seat 4: Britney Spears - My only wish (this year)



When I am still really happy to Christmas than just the first Harry Potter film the cinemas and I desperately missed in Emma Watson was I gehoppst daily for weeks through the house and have let me sing Britney Spears in the wildest wet dreams with Hermione .. And then everything changed .. But the feeling in this song remains the same.

place 3: Sarah Connor - The best side of life



This song played me very much ideal world - and at Christmas I think that's good . I have heard it time and again - never very intense. But because it may be unused, no matter how gorgeous and I am now even higher.

Seat 2: Princessa - Snowflakes



Just in time for Christmas, when all the world once again awfully has put in my annual "I want to cuddle!" - A depression that I previously could not even take my cat. So what to do if you shivering with cold, the space in front of the (imaginary) fire is too large and the loneliness is getting overwhelming? Princessa horn, quite a lot of crying, and everything will be fine.

1st: Banaroo - Coming home for christmas



This song recycles the bombastic and trashy - best thing that has brought the Christmas scene in the last few centuries about. In short, I love it. This song saved my Christmas - every year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment