After he detailed the Word of God praised has decided David Psalm 119 with this verse: " I'm gone astray like a lost sheep, seek Thy servant!" (v. 176; Schlachter 2000 ).
David says in effect: "Please, Lord, am seeking in the way that a shepherd looking for a lost sheep. Despite all of my biblical knowledge, preaching, and the long career with you I am somehow strayed from your love. I have the feeling lost for the rest, I once had in you. All my plans have failed. And now I understand my total helplessness. Come to me, father. Find me on to this horrible, barren place. Counterstrike I can not find you. You have to find me. I still believe that your word is true. "
David knew he had strayed from God's rest. He knew that would have the love of the Lord during his previous crises in his heart to be impressed. But now, once again, he had forgotten that God loves him. He cried to the Lord and begged him to seek his lost servant.
Now the pastor came to David. And when David heard his name was called, his heart was comforted. He realized: "My shepherd knows me by my name." David found himself, as he was led from the hill in the green valley. And as soon as he reached the green pastures below, said Yahweh Roi (The Lord is my shepherd) to him. "Lie down, sleep and let your weary soul to rest Do not worry - I'm in and I take care of everything."
It is important to note that David's circumstances had not changed. In fact, the Scriptures say that the enemies of David were preparing worry more were made (Psalm 3:1). But David was put back into God's love. Now he could say: "The Lord is salvation ( liberation )" (3.9; Elberfelder ). He testified:..... "No own plans more No more sleepless nights, in which one it so dam rare I go a ardently in love my shepherd I walk into his my open arms And I rest in his peace I sleep peacefully in his unconditional love towards me. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment