Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lacrosse Conditioning Drills

I AM

I have asked the Holy Spirit to give me a paragraph in a description of faith, so can the guys in our Teen Challenge Drug Centre understand. In my library I have a book that requires more than three hundred pages to define faith, and I've never understood. (I think the man who wrote it, it has not understood)


Once Moses put the same questions we ask, "Who am I - Who is God - Describe him?". God said to Moses, in two words. God said: "Moses, say to the people that has 'I AM' sent you" (cf. 2 Genesis 3:14; Elberfelder ). (According to modern thinking God had too simplistic.)


I AM who ? What do you need? Liberation? Then: I AM liberation . I AM all you need anything.

is faith: God says "I AM" and my answer is "IS". True faith of God's description of himself too easy. God says: "I'm here to save you from the storm." I say: "He is there to rescue me from the storm."

faith takes God at his word in what he says he is.

What is the storm in your life? As you can see to him? to believe

pray that he'll be believed. Ask him, no matter what happens - no matter what circumstances you are facing. The storm is the way out!

Paul said, " I've learned to be content to me is what I am" (Philippians 4:11; Elberfelder ). I think that at the moment when Paul was in the belief that he was satisfied. He was in the center of the will of God, and he had the promise of God. He had prayed through. No matter what should happen from that moment on. God had removed the sting from the storm.


He can also take up the fear before the storm. Will you allow him? Storm from your seats - God is present to let you perish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment