Monday, October 5, 2009

Amount Of Haircut In Bench Fix Salon

SAME GLORY

"Whoever loves me, the shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him "(John 14:21; Luther ). " ... so that they may all be one. As you, Father, are in me and I in you, may they also be in us ... And I have given them the glory that you gave me so that they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me, that they were completely one "(John 17.21-23; italics mine; Luther ).


Throw another look at the italicized verse In essence, Jesus says: "The glory that you gave me, Father, I have given them. " Christ makes this an incredible statement. He says that we have been given the same glory that the father gave him. What is amazing for a thought. But what is this glory that Christ was given, and how our lives are a view of that glory? It is not any aura or any sense, it is unimpaired access to our Heavenly Father!


Jesus made it easy for us to have access to the Father, by giving us the door was opened by the cross: " have for through him [Christ] we both we [and the Are distant] by 'a' spirit of access to the Father " (Ephesians 2:18). The word" access "means to come in the permission. It means free admission, as also direct responsiveness " In him we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in him " (3:12; Elberfelder ).

See, what Paul says here? "By faith we have come to a place of undisturbed access to God. We are not like Esther in the Old Testament. She had to wait for a sign of the king before they could connect to the throne added. Only when he held out his scepter her, it was allowed to step forward Esther.

contrast, you and I are already in the throne room. And we have the privilege and the privilege to speak to the king at any time. Are We actually invited to send any request to him: " Let us come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of " (Hebrews 4:16; Elberfelder ).

served

When Christ on earth, he had to make them not to obtain in prayer the intention of the father. He said: "I can do nothing from myself I only do what the father says and shows me." (John 5:19). Today we are just given the same degree of access to the Father, was the Christ. You might say. "Wait a minute I have the same access to the Father, Jesus?"


Do not make the mistake. Just like Jesus We should pray often and passionately seek God, wait for the Lord. But we make of us do not need to implore God for power or leadership, as well his spirit lives in us. And the Holy Spirit reveals to us the intention and the will of the Father.

0 comments:

Post a Comment