Monday, October 12, 2009

Silver Fern Tattoos Nz

JESUS HAD A PLAN

" And Jesus lifted up his eyes and saw a great crowd coming toward him, he said to Philip: Whence shall we buy bread eating that these He said this, however, to test him;? for he himself knew what he wanted "(John 6.5 to 6; Elberfelder ). Jesus took Philip to the side and said: "Philip, here are thousands of people you are all hungry Where shall we buy enough bread to feed them what you think we should do..?"


How incredibly loving of Christ. Jesus knew all along what he would do, tell us the verse above. But the Lord was there to teach something to Philip, and the lesson he passed on him is true today on all of us. Think about it, how many are sitting in the Body of Christ up half the night their problems and try to fathom? We think, "Maybe this will work No, no ... but maybe that's the solution ... No..."

Philip and the apostles had not only a bread problem. They had a bakery shop problem ... and a money problem ... and a distribution problem ... and a transport problem ... and a time problem. If you add up everything they had problems they could not even imagine. Their situation was absolutely impossible.


Jesus knew all along exactly what he would do. He had a plan. And the same goes for your troubles and difficulties today. There is a problem, but Jesus knows your whole situation. And he comes to you and asks you: "What should we do about it"

The correct answer would have been of Philip: "Jesus, thou art God With you nothing is impossible so give up.. I have this problem to you. It is no longer my problem, but your ".

This is what we are today in the midst of our crisis, our Lord have to say: "Lord, you're the miracle worker, and I handed all my doubts and fears you out. I trust my whole situation, my whole life, in your care. I know you will not allow that I tip over. In fact, you know, what will you do with my problem. I trust your strength. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment