" Jesus called his disciples to him and said, I am full of pity for the crowd, because they remain now have with me three days and have nothing to eat, and I do not want to dismiss without food, lest they faint on the road. "(Matthew 15.32; Schlachter 2000 )
I believe Christ to his disciples here gave a declaration to. He said:... "I will do more for people than to cure it I will make sure they have enough to eat bread I have concerns about any matter that affects their lives you have to realize that I have more than just force me. I am also mercy. If you know me only as a healer, a miracle-worker can see, then you will be afraid of me. But if you see me as compassionate, then you will love me and trust me. "
I write this message for those who are on the verge of exhaustion, are short in front of overturning of the current situation overwhelmed.
You were a faithful servant in the confidence that God can do the impossible for his people, others have fed you. But you have some ongoing doubt intervene as to its readiness in your fight .
I wonder how many readers of this message, words of faith and hope have been talking to other, di e before shattering , apparently situations are hopeless. You did stopped : "Stay tuned! The Lord capable . He is a miracle-working God, and His promises are true. So not lose hope, because he answer your cry is.
" Do you really believe in miracles? "That is the question that I asked the Holy Spirit. My answer was: "Yes, certainly, sir. I believe in every miracle of which I have read in Holy Scripture. " But this answer is not good enough. The question of the Lord to every one of us is actually : "Do you think that I am a miracle for you can act? "And not only a miracle but a miracle for every crisis, every situation we encounter. We need more than the Old Testament miracles, New Testament Miracle, and miracles in the past history. We need real, personal miracles that are designed just for us and our situation .
Think of a difficulty, just before you're standing, your biggest need, your most disturbing problem. You have prayed so long for it. Do you really think the Lord can and will solve it in a way that you can not imagine? This kind of faith commands the heart of an ever worry or question the authorities to stop. He tells you in caring to rest of the Father, to trust him that he does everything in his way and his time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment