often take human contact with our factory up and say: "I have no one to talk to me, no one with whom I can share my burden, no one has the time to hear my cry. I need someone I can pour my heart. "
When Job of his trials, he cried out in grief: "O that I had one The hearing gave me! " (Job 31.35; Schlachter 2000 ). He uttered this cry as he sat in front of his so-called friends. Those friends had no sympathy for his troubles, in fact, they were messengers of despair.
Job applied only to the Lord, "S ee, the sky is my witness and my advocate in height. .. To God looks with my eyes Tears on "(Job 16.19-20; Elberfelder )
David did to God's people to do it the same way: "Trust in him at all times, you people of God! Pour out your hearts before him! God is our refuge "(Psalm 62.9; Elberfelder ).
One day, the suffering to us all, and right now is a multitude of saints by afflictions chained. Their situation has turned their joy into feelings of helplessness and uselessness. Many people ask in their pain, "Why this happened to me Is God angry with me What have I done wrong Why does not he answer my prayers?"
I believe in my heart that this word an invitation from the Holy Spirit to you is to consult a private place where you can regularly throw out the Lord your soul. David poured his action before him, and you can too. You can talk to Jesus about everything - your problems, your current audit, your finances, your health - and tell him how overwhelmed you are, and even discouraged as you are. He will listen with love and compassion, and he will not despise your cry.
was a God of David. He spoke on Job. And for centuries it is the cry of the heart of each received, the trusted his promises. He has promised to listen to you and to lead. He solemnly swore to be your strength, so you can go to him and come out renewed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment