Thursday, October 8, 2009

Snow Camping Kings Canyon

A PERFECT HEART HAVE

you know that it is possible before the Lord with to convert a perfect heart. If you hunger for Jesus, you may already with a sincere desire to try to obey this commandment of the Lord.


I would encourage you, it's possible or not God had given us such a reputation. A perfect heart had to have part of the life of faith from the time God first to Abraham, saying, " I am God, the Almighty Live in front of my face, and was completely . "(1 Exodus 17:1; Elberfelder ).


In the Old Testament we see that some people arrived at the finish David. to obey such decided in his heart God's commandment to be perfect, "
I will act in a completely understandable way ... I will walk with a sincere heart in my house.
"(Psalm 101.2; Elberfelder )

To address the problem regard to the idea of perfection to get a grip we must first understand that perfection does not mean a sinless, flawless existence. No, perfection in the eyes of the Lord means something else entirely. It means completeness, Maturity.

The Hebrew and Greek meaning of "perfection" includes "sincerity, without error nor blemish, be totally obedient ". It means to complete what was started, a perfect offering. John Wesley called this concept of perfection "constant obedience." A perfect heart is an accessible heart, one that quickly and completely to all the wooing, the whispers and the warnings of the Lord arrives. Such a heart at all times, says: "Speak, Lord, your servant hears Show me the way, and I will walk on it.".

The perfect heart cries out with David, " Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me and know what I mean; and see if I'm in an evil way "(Psalm 139.24; Schlachter 2000 ).

explored Indeed God our hearts, so much he said to Jeremiah: " I, the Lord, the heart explore" (Jeremiah 17.10; Schlachter 2000 ). The Hebrew meaning for this sentence is: "I see through, I am viewing deep.

The perfect heart wants the Holy Spirit comes and explores the inner man that it shines in all the hidden corners - in order to uncover all the study and bring out what is not like Christ is. However, those who hide a secret sin, do not be converted by research, or studied in detail.

consumed the perfect heart after more than a security or covering of sin. It strives to be always in God's presence to stay in community. Community means to talk with the Lord to spend a super time with him to seek his face and know his presence.

The heart's explorations of the Lord are not revengeful, but deliver . His intention is not us entangled in sin is to catch or to condemn us but to prepare us to come into his holy presence as a clean, pure vessels. " Who may stand in his holy place? Only the people whose hands and hearts are pure ... You receive the blessing of the Lord "(Psalm 24.3-5; New Life )

0 comments:

Post a Comment